Sunday 23 December 2012

20 anys de Premis LUX


Good morning everyone! I'm finally at home for Christmas holidays and that means I'll have more time for blogging! yaay :) Today I wanna show you some pictures of an exhibition I went last Monday with my photography school about the famous LUX prizes. "20 anys de premis LUX, una mirada a la fotografia professional" is an exhibition that you are now able to visit in the Palau Robert in Barcelona. It's a small collection of the winners of the last 20 years, from 1993 to 2012, in different categories: fashion, architecture and interior, landscape and nature, food, advertising, social reportage, etc. Also the selection of the photos helps to explain the evolution of professional photography and the diversity of authors and styles, as well as the transition from analog to digital photography. Watch the video below to see more information!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...