Tuesday 20 November 2012

El Born

I love this city everyday more and more. Yesterday I had the time to walk a bit through the city and discover new places. I realized that I still don't know much about Barcelona, so everytime I want to see something different I just look at the Metro map and choose one station. So, yesterday I picked "Arc de Triomf" and I walked into the small streets until I arrived in the neighborhood called "El Born". I immediately fell in love with this area, it's just perfect. All the small shops and cute cafès.. the atmosphere there is great. In some days when the Christmas decoration is up I'll go there again, I'm sure it looks wonderful and it'll fit perfectly with the architecture! And you should go to the cafè called "Capuccino" next to the metro station "Jaume I", the coffee there is delicious :)

1 comment:

  1. Möchtest du Teil des größten Blogger Netzwerks im deutschsprachigen Raum werden? Dann melde dich fix an beim SUPREME NETWORK. Einige hochkarätige Blogs sind schon dabei und auch für dich ist noch ein feines Plätzchen frei: 
http://www.suprememag.tv/supremenetwork.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...