Wednesday 17 October 2012

Parc de Montjuïc #Barcelona


Hi people! Yesterday my two flat mates and I went to walk around in the city looking for new beautiful places we never went before. And we landed in the Parc of Montjuïc where the big fountains are with the "Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya" in the background (I was there already a few years ago, but well, it was nice to see it again..), and of course we needed to take some shots! We felt like tourists hahah :) Have a nice Wednesday everyone! xxx

3 comments:

  1. Great pics!

    Thx for stopping by. Wanna follow each other?

    Kiss,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos!
    You have a wonderful blog! Do you want to follow each other? Follow my blog on Bloglovin'. Let me know in my comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaah da war ich auch vor einem Monat, ich liebe liebe liebe Barcelona! werde bald zurückkommen:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...