Friday 26 October 2012

C/ Tallers

Today I wanna show you these three pictures I took yesterday of the "Carrer Tallers" (street Tallers), a very famous street in Barcelona which is next to the Ramblas. I just love it. I really like to walk through it and look into all the little and cute shops. It's a very narrow but long street with very old  and beautiful buildings, it has such an mediterranean flair, but also very vintage and retro. Yesterday after the rain it was just perfect because there weren't many people, usually it's pretty full. I think it's going to be one of my favourite places in the city :) I'm sure you have been there if you were already in Barcelona, and if not, you should totally go! :D Let's see if this weekend I have time to go to take better pictures haha. Have a nice weekend people! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...